Translate

Thursday 30 October 2008

The BBC - Russell Brand and Jonathan Ross

There was a once time when I admired Jonathan Ross, and found him entertaining, but I was young, foolish and usually stoned.

When he asked David Cameron if he masturbated thinking of Margaret Thatcher, Cameron could have been the darling of even my heart if he had punched out his lights in the same masterful way that John Prescott floored that egg-thrower.

Russell Brand has so far only excited feelings of maniacal murderousness that I did not know I could feel for a complete stranger. I believe I could even enjoy personally beheading him, so much instinctive loathing do I feel for his voice, choice of words and hair.

If he were being burnt at the stake on my village green , I would drag my grandchildren along to witness the sight, pointing and jeering as his revolting lacquered hair crackles after catching fire ....

At least he jumped before he was pushed.

1 comment:

Mike Smith said...

To think the licence fee payers contribute so much to the obscene salaries of two people so lacking in talent...

Why God revealed the Torah to Jews of all people

https://t.co/a7RYQBZWpC — Real Vincent Bruno (@RealVinBruno) April 18, 2024 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organized_religion   9:00  Ahmadiy...