Translate

Tuesday 26 May 2009

Bishop Tim Ellis refuses to display my comment about Jesus and the BNP

http://fatherowl.wordpress.com/2009/05/12/the-church-bnp-at-prayer/#comment-139

I said:


If I may say so, your comment about internationalism is simply laughable, when the Church is already riven by schism on female bishops, homosexual priests and the BNP.

The African Christians want nothing to do with the European Christians because of its Moral Relativism.

Those who want religion no longer go to church. They go to Islam
because they prefer the clarity of the Koran in contrast to the fudge and mudge of Christianity and its Trinitarian incoherence.

The Bishop said:


I fear that I cannot publish your comment whilst you remain anonymous. If you are prepared to declare who you are, and therefore own your views, I would be happy to include your comments in my blog. If not, anyone can say anything whilst hiding under a cloak of anonymity.

I said:


Did you not receive my response telling you that I am non-white, non-Muslim and non-BNP and responsible for http://www.1party4all.co.uk/?

No response.

I said more or less what I said at http://thevoiceofreason-ann.blogspot.com/2009/05/i-rather-thank-that-in-jesus-time.html

Then I said:

Still not displaying my post because you are afraid of the implications and cannot think of a convincing response?

How dishonest, cowardly and incompetent. And typical of the C of E.
Others lowlier Christian bloggers have had the honesty to do so, but not you, a Bishop.

And he said on 30 May:

Actually, nothing more sinister than the fact that I've just been away for a week. However, sorry you are still not identifiable-even with the information you have given me, so I will not publish your thoughts. I will ignore future e-mails, unless you are identifiable.

What does he want? My address, birthday and NI number?

No comments:

Vincent Bruno is dismayed to be told that theocracy is necessary to make white people marry again

https://t.co/k5DOSS5dv4 — Real Vincent Bruno (@RealVinBruno) March 27, 2024 10:00  Gender relations 12:00  Anthony Trollope 14:00  Being bot...