Translate

Saturday 29 August 2009

The Obama-isation of Mandelson?

It would be my dream PR job really, to make the nation love Mandy and regard him as their saviour and also to turn Cameron into the pantomime villain instead.

Now is the time for all good men (and women) to come to the aid of Mandy and the Labour Party.

It would be an image makeover.

He would be great on STRICTLY COME DANCING as the disco dancing peer called "Disco Pete".

I would also put him on BIG BROTHER or DESERT ISLAND or WAR GAMES (a new TV game show I am now inventing) with Cameron, Clegg and any other leader of any other political party. They would take turns leading the group and be given difficult and dangerous things to do.

A girlfriend who will be around long enough to become a wife would also have to be found. If no one suitable can be found I will step into the breach myself.

No comments:

Mujahid answers some of my 23 questions for Muslims

https://t.co/il73UjGO1X — Koranic Secularism (@Book_of_Rules)  April 25, 2024 2:00   Feminism is the corruption of the morals of women bribi...