Translate

Tuesday 11 May 2010

An analogy of what has happened to Cameron - how things appeared on the morning of 11 May

Cameron:

So you are saying you won't be me dinner unless I promise you you are going to get lucky with me tonight. What do you think I am, Nick? A whore?

[A bit later]

Cameron [smiling seductively]:

All right, Nick. I'll just say you will get lucky tonight if you buy me dinner.


[A bit later]

Cameron:

Did you say you are going to have dinner with Gordon tonight???? What about me? When are you having dinner with me, Nick??? Boo hoo hoo!


[The Ides of May continues to approach inexorably ... ]

No comments:

Humanism meets Secular Koranism

4:00  Marriage is for legitimate children who are a credit to their parents. 5:00  Illegitimate offspring are the agents of chaos and crimin...