Translate

Thursday 6 May 2010

General Election 2010: May 6 - Polling Day

It is already election day. I trust you will all go forth and vote wisely, knowing that things will get worse before they get better ...

"Change is not made without inconvenience, even from worse to better."

I have done it now. Voted UKIP for the parliamentary and LibDem for the local. Met the dentist too wearing his cycle helmet. Like a railway station, it was, my polling station.

Bent my newsagents ear about not voting Tory too. If you like Lefty Pinkos, vote for The Real Thing ie Labour or LibDem. Don't vote for a Tory in PC drag.

If you vote Labour we might even get Mandy, which would be luver-lee!

Help the Tories by making them have a leadership election sooner rather than later. This means you have to be cruel to be kind. Therefore today, vote ANYTHING BUT TORY. This is so next time they can elect a leader who is actually a Conservative. (I want it on record that I offer my unwanted advice to ALL the parties.)

No comments:

Why God revealed the Torah to Jews of all people

https://t.co/a7RYQBZWpC — Real Vincent Bruno (@RealVinBruno) April 18, 2024 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organized_religion   9:00  Ahmadiy...