Translate

Saturday 17 July 2010

Mandy *does* listen to me!


"Lord Mandelson remains relaxed despite his autobiography provoking fascination, glee and, among his former Labour colleagues, undisguised outrage. He talks to Matthew Norman about life with Blair and Brown, his future plans and why he could be the next Jonathan Ross"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/labour/7895986/Lord-Mandelson-interview-with-a-vintage-politician.html

“I’ve just recorded the audiobook of The Third Man, and they said it was a triumph, like my advert” (“disastrous, disastrous,” from the back), so I’d like to go into voice work.”

What about a chat show on Graham Norton lines? “Can’t I be the new Jonathan Ross?”

You’re not smutty enough.

“I could turn it on.”

It is just so completely gratifying that Mandy has followed my advice and is thinking along the lines I suggested about being chat show host at

http://thevoiceofreason-ann.blogspot.com/2010/07/pettiness-of-alastair-campbell.html

and at

http://thevoiceofreason-ann.blogspot.com/2010/07/claire-and-mandy-show.html 

It is just so gratifying that he heard and listened. Indeed, it is better than sex that he heard and listened.

Most of my pleasures these days are cerebral, but, oh, when things cerebral merge with things romantic and emotional, that is the most wonderful combination of all! The thought of our future happiness together, nay, even the contemplation of it, lifts my heart, of Christmases spent together with friends and enemies, and most pleasurable of all, holidays abroad, travelling in the style to which I wish to become accustomed ....

But I digress. 

All he has to do next is take a Lady Mandelson .... and then we can both live happily ever after co-hosting The Lord and Lady Mandelson Show.  

I have consulted the stars and they are auspicious.

He already knows of my longstanding admiration and devotion.  My ability to keep him amused is not in doubt, surely?  I have already said I would give up sex with all men, including himself, to be Lady Mandelson.  Will he make me give up sex with women too?  The sacrifice is easy when one has that certainty of a love that is deep and true ....

No comments:

Vincent Bruno is dismayed to be told that theocracy is necessary to make white people marry again

https://t.co/k5DOSS5dv4 — Real Vincent Bruno (@RealVinBruno) March 27, 2024 10:00  Gender relations 12:00  Anthony Trollope 14:00  Being bot...