Translate

Thursday 1 July 2010

A mention of me in the Eddy Butler Exposed blog

Apparently, I am "A very clever lady who has ambitions to make it big as a freelance journalist, and wants to see the BNP as a civic nationalist party “for
Britons of all colours”. It is at least reasonably accurate and not too unflattering, and I should be grateful for small mercies. The others were not so fortunate.

http://eddybutlerexposed.blogspot.com/2010/07/whos-backing-butler.html

My response, which may or may not be displayed:

So the BNP is having a leadership challenge.

Does the Praetorian Guard of this rather isolated Emperor of British Nationalism really need to go into an over-drive of smears and Covert Undercover Nuisance Tactics just because the ex-National Organiser is challenging the leadership of the incumbent?

The people I met at the Leadership Challenge Meeting seemed perfectly decent and within their rights to gather together to discuss this. They certainly do not deserve to have their reputations smeared just for attending a meeting to hear Eddy out.

Indeed, Chris Forster and Jeffrey Marshall were not even at the meeting.

I went along because I was invited and, having recently joined the party, I thought it would be a good way of meeting party members, getting to know them as well as getting to know the ins and outs of party administration and practice.

My position - as you will remember hearing on the surreptitiously recorded proceedings - remains that I want a more democratic constitution under Nick Griffin, which I would regard as the best compromise.

Indeed, I went up to Clive Jefferson at the meeting venue and made a point of telling him that I hoped things would be resolved amicably.

I very much hope that the Chairman will have the wisdom o dissociate himself from the smear tactics currently being employed by C.U.N.T. There really is no need to be so unpleasant about Eddy's leadership challenge. It does not mean we are all Searchlight agents, traitors, weirdos, sex fiends, child-killers or whatever you are trying to suggest we are.

Indeed, you have ended up making us seem all liberal, multi-sexual and multi-racial - an impression that may help soften the image of the party and therefore benefiting it.

Your tactics do the incumbent Chairman no credit whatsoever.

Whatever you think of Eddy he is at least being honourable in all this.

It is terribly sad to learn that the English sense of fair play I had read so much about is now virtually extinct in this country.

PS My last name is KHAW.

1 July 2010 14:56

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Praetorian_Guard

No comments:

Why God revealed the Torah to Jews of all people

https://t.co/a7RYQBZWpC — Real Vincent Bruno (@RealVinBruno) April 18, 2024 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organized_religion   9:00  Ahmadiy...