Translate

Monday 23 August 2010

Eddy Butler and me

"Rumour has it in nationalist circles that you are the secret lover of Eddy Butler! I'm not sure whether you were aware of this or not."


While Eddy is an undoubtedly attractive man, being tall, dark, mysterious and manly, I have not yet had the privilege of becoming a member of his harem nor has he indicated to me that there is a vacancy.  I feel I should deny this rumour for the sake of his reputation and the sake of his harem members' peace of mind.  

I am still unsure if physical relations between different races constitutes miscegenation even if contraception is faithfully and effectively practised, and do not wish to probe such a delicate subject further in the light of the Party's delicate internal politics at this very sensitive time of the Party's history.  

Since I am an advocate of moral restraint, I now find myself obliged to practice what I preach.

In case anyone is interested in applying let me just say that I am only interested in ultra alpha males with loadsa money.  For some time now, I have been rather keen on Peter Mandelson , even in the knowledge of his established preference for the stronger sex, and despite his rather pedestrian prose in his rather dull book.  Indeed, my love and admiration for him is so deep and wide that it motivates me to offer giving up sex with all other men, including himself, if that is the price of becoming Lady Mandelson.  

Indeed, I would give up sex with women too, because that would only be right and proper.  

But I have heard nothing from him nor Sir Stuart Rose, despite my proposal to him that I have displayed at http://thebattlefieldoflove.blogspot.com/2010/06/my-proposal-to-sir-stuart-on.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read that article. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything connected to this matter. I would like to read more soon.

Kate Swenson

Public order, public morality and public education

https://t.co/pgUwDUExiT — Real Vincent Bruno (@RealVinBruno) April 23, 2024 2:00  Denmark outlaws Koran-burning. https://www.samaa.tv/208735...