Translate

Wednesday 29 September 2010

On the allegation that I am the girlfriend of a certain BNP organiser

http://www.democracyforum.co.uk/bnp/81894-new-leader-british-nationalism-23.html

It has been again suggested at the Democracy Forum AKA www.tinpotdictatorsforum.co.uk that I am the girlfriend of a certain suspended BNP organiser.  I wonder whether it would better for me to ignore or deny this. 

To not deny it would make The Party appear racially inclusive (which I think would be extremely helpful for The Party), and it seems that many people prefer to believe this story anyway and will continue to believe it, whatever I say.  Should I spoil their fun by denying it? 

No comments:

Humanism meets Secular Koranism

4:00  Marriage is for legitimate children who are a credit to their parents. 5:00  Illegitimate offspring are the agents of chaos and crimin...