Translate

Sunday 10 October 2010

Why I joined the BNP - Part I

I am a member of the BNP and do not regard myself as a racist. Being a member of the BNP of course attracts all the usual accusations of being a Nazi Fascist Racist Extremist. 



I also regard myself as a nationalist in the sense that I believe there should be a developed ideology of what constitutes the national interest, and that the national interest cannot be represented by just one group of people who identify themselves by race, religion or whatever.  


In my opinion, the national interest should be defined as the long-term interest of the nation.



The national interest (because the nation consists of many groups of people with competing interests on grounds of gender, class, wealth, race, religion etc) should always be a judicious balance of competing interests within that nation.  


Ethno-nationalism is therefore, in my opinion, a contradiction in terms.  It is but racial preference and therefore has a divisive effect on the nation. 


While I am aware that the BNP is a party that promotes the interests of white people, I do not see why their interests are necessarily in conflict with other races if their more racially-motivated policies are dropped. 


The policies of the BNP that I agree with are:


  1. opposition to the invasion of "Afraq"
  2. withdrawal from the EU
  3. the reintroduction of the death penalty
  4. selective education
  5. opposition to uncontrolled immigration
  6. repeal of all anti-discrimination legislation
I do not fear the party's policy of voluntary repatriation, though I am firmly of the view that it would be the better for the party if it dropped this altogether.  The wiser and more experienced activists of the party already know that the only people it is politically respectable to propose expelling are illegal immigrants. 

It is my firm belief that most people, irrespective of race and religion, if left to themselves, would support most of the policies of the BNP.  They do not because they are too hypocritical and cowardly to do the most obvious thing, which is to vote for the party that has the most policies that they agree with, and simply express this preference.

If everyone did just this, then politics in this country would be in a better place.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-384167/Most-Britons-actually-support-BNP-policies.html

Instead, they regard elections as some sort of bet, and if the party they vote for does not win, they feel they have wasted their vote.

I do not believe that any race is inherently better than any other. It is all a question of culture, which is created by religion and politics, which is of course eternally fluid because religion and politics will always be affected by external circumstances in just the same as we individuals are.

Perhaps nations, like individuals, all have a designated lifespan.

If that is so, then Western civilisation is an old woman suffering from dementia.

No comments:

Mujahid answers some of my 23 questions for Muslims

https://t.co/il73UjGO1X — Koranic Secularism (@Book_of_Rules)  April 25, 2024 2:00   Feminism is the corruption of the morals of women bribi...