Translate

Tuesday 28 December 2010

Day 2: BBC Censor has disabled me from commenting on Today Programme Facebook page

Below is the second email I have sent to the Today Programme:

I refer to my email to you of yesterday to which I have received an automated reply stating that I may or may not receive a response. 

Since this is clearly a matter that requires more than an automated response, I am writing to you AGAIN today to enquire as to whether you intend to deal with the fact that the person responsible for moderating or censoring the Today Programme Facebook page has disabled me from commenting WITHOUT WARNING OR EXPLANATION. 

No comments:

Do you think Britain is a racist country?

4:00  Racist = offensive 6:00  CLAIRE KHAW joins. 12:00  St George's Day 15:00  Gender roles, transgenderism and married parents 17:00  ...