Translate

Saturday 1 January 2011

Day 6: "Unpersonned" by BBC Censor of Today Programmne Facebook page

My Sixth email to the BBC Today Programme:

To date I have still not received a response from you after nearly a week of writing to you every day.

I have over 200 Facebook friends who are now on the Today Programme Facebook page, one of whom is the distinguished and incomparable Naim Attallah, owner of the Literary Review as well as Herman von Rompuy, President of the European Council. 

You are not going to get away with banning me from commenting WITHOUT EXPLANATION OR WARNING, after deleting all my comments in a desperate effort to "unperson" me because you think my comments are too dangerous to be displayed.  Meanwhile I am daily libelled by that egregious Communist and Feminist Caron Kendall, with no right of reply. 

Why can't you get it together to even respond to me?

The "Where's Claire?" Whither Free Speech Campaign is well and truly starting up now. 

For good measure I have also written to todaycomplaints@bbc.co.uk as follows:

I have now received this response:
Dear Claire Khaw, Thank you for your emails. I have spoke to our online team. I understand that they have taken action because of unacceptable content in a number of your postings. Yours sincerely Dominic Groves Duty Editor 'Today' www.bbc.co.uk/complaints   1/1/11 
to which I have responded:
May I know in what way they were unacceptable and whether my ban is permanent?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Claire .have you ever experience orgasm? Love to help you- peter

Claire Khaw said...

Er, what has my ever experiencing orgasm anything to do with the subject being discussed, you poor Sex Mad Man?

Why God revealed the Torah to Jews of all people

https://t.co/a7RYQBZWpC — Real Vincent Bruno (@RealVinBruno) April 18, 2024 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organized_religion   9:00  Ahmadiy...