Translate

Friday 11 February 2011

Fremantle Media Director of Marketing Mary Beer seems interested in me

http://www.fremantlemedia.com/Home.aspx

I wonder if it is anything to do with my suggestion I made to Peter Bazalgette for an X FACTOR or BIG BROTHER for philosophers or people who may wish to claim they are wiser than others.  

I think Alan de Botton and Mark Vernon and I would have great fun being Big Brother Housemates.  Other candidates for housemates:

  1. Jane Garvey
  2. Nick Griffin
  3. Nigel Farage
  4. Dan Hannan
  5. Katharine Birbalsingh
  6. Ed Miliband
  7. Philip Blond
  8. Anjem Choudary
  9. Sally Bercow
  10. Rabbi Zvi Solomans
  11. Dame Edna Everidge
  12. Katie Hopkins
  13. Peter Mandelson
  14. Justine Roberts of Mumsnet
  15. Justine Thornton
  16. Joan Bakewell
Bound to be a hit, don't you think, Dear Reader?

At least we will know that such a show will be an oik-free zone, however objectionable their views are. 

No comments:

Vincent Bruno's dystopian utopia v Claire Khaw's proposed one-party theocracy

https://t.co/MXzLdhUyvR — Real Vincent Bruno (@RealVinBruno) April 17, 2024 4:00  Married sex is the most expensive form of sex.  6:00  Marg...