Translate

Wednesday 2 February 2011

Mark Vernon's piece of nonsense in the Guardian


"Mind may be more real than matter

Energy, information or something like consciousness may in fact be the real basic stuff of the cosmos"


http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/belief/2011/feb/01/mind-matter-consciousness

While I already knew there was very little justice in the world, it is always shocking when a particularly egregious kind of person with a particularly egregious writing style is paid for something so egregiously bland, incoherent, nonsensical and sickeningly empty and futile that it makes you want to vomit, again and again.  

This ugly and dull orange and pink man, Mark Vernon - who calls himself a philosopher, no less! - who deleted my innocuous comments from his blog, is actually being paid to write his rubbish while I am ignored and marginalised, just because I dare to challenge the Liberal Left orthodoxy (whose time is coming to an end and whose cowardly, hypocritical and morally-challenged politicians have delighted us for quite along enough), and also because I am a member of the British National Party.  

There is very little hope that things will change in the immediate future, while I plot to overthrow the government.  In the meantime, I can only register my protest as and when I find the time and energy to do so. 

Every little helps, as they say at Tesco.  

No comments:

Public order, public morality and public education

https://t.co/pgUwDUExiT — Real Vincent Bruno (@RealVinBruno) April 23, 2024 2:00  Denmark outlaws Koran-burning. https://www.samaa.tv/208735...