Translate

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Gang of Disabled people victimise potential BNP mayoral candidate for saying she does not wish to bring up a severely disabled child

You would have thought that no parent would wish to bring up a severely disabled child.

You would have thought that you would be allowed to express this view in a country known for its liberties.

But apparently not.

There is a Disabled People Against Claire Khaw Facebook group which repeatedly claims I wish to exterminate the disabled even after I have repeatedly denied this.

What I said (or was trying to say) on the Victoria Derbyshire Show on 2 March 2011 was that I would smother my own severely disabled baby if the midwife would not do it for me, and this was what midwives would do for you if you have a home birth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midwifery

"After the delivery, the midwife made the initial call on whether or not an infant was healthy and fit to rear. She inspected the newborn for congenital deformities and testing its cry to hear whether or not it was robust and hearty. Ultimately, midwives made a determination about the chances for an infant’s survival and likely recommended that a newborn with any severe deformities be exposed."

But apparently even citing this piece of social history is no longer allowed because it is offensive to the disabled, who demand that I be forced to bring up a severely disabled baby, destroy my marriage and give up the opportunity of having healthy babies because I would be too busy looking after my severely disabled one.
That is what the disabled demand and expect me to do while demanding that I be punished for saying what any honest parent to-be would feel.

Is this quite right, I wonder?

Is this Political Correctness gone mad? 

No comments:

Mujahid answers some of my 23 questions for Muslims

https://t.co/il73UjGO1X — Koranic Secularism (@Book_of_Rules)  April 25, 2024 2:00   Feminism is the corruption of the morals of women bribi...