Translate

Friday 25 November 2011

REASONS WHY UKIP SHOULD ADMIT ME EVEN THOUGH I WAS ONCE A MEMBER OF THE BNP

All who wish UKIP to admit me should write to




Steve Harris

Officer

FOR THE ATTENTION OF THE REGIONAL COMMITTEE CHAIRMAN



The Old Grain Store

Church Lane

Lyminister

West Sussex

BN17 7 QJ




and say why, before the end of the year.



REASONS WHY UKIP SHOULD ADMIT ME EVEN THOUGH I WAS ONCE A MEMBER OF THE BNP

  1. I used to be a member of UKIP.
  2. My Eurosceptic credentials are impeccable.
  3. I was one of Bill Cash MP’s volunteers during the passage of the Maastricht Bill through the House of Lords at Committee Stage.
  4. I may have said controversial things but never anything racist, for I believe any apparent differences between the races have their roots in environment and culture rather than race and genetics.
  5. The fact that I am non-white should attract non-white voters to UKIP.
  6. I am known to the Muslims and they are by no means hostile even though they are aware of past association with the BNP.    
  7. My association with the BNP would help to attract more members to the UKIP, which would be a good thing because it would show that UKIP are not the PC cowards they are who bore and frustrate voters by their fear of being accused of racism. 
  8. My legal training would be useful to UKIP.
  9. My communication skills would be useful to UKIP, particularly in my capacity as Press Officer or Director of Communications.
  10. The fact that I am controversial would attract publicity for UKIP.  All publicity is good publicity, if managed skilfully.
  11. I have a coherent and worked-out ideology as well as a political strategy on how the Eurosceptic parties can best collaborate to inflict maximum damage on the LibLabCon.
  12. While I am aware that there will be UKIP members who will object to my admission, they will not be able to prove that I am racist or cite anything racist I may have said.   Their objections are in any case personal (because I have offended them) or personal ambition (how they would hate to see me benefit from having the courage to tell the truth as I see it, instead of cowering and cringing like them with ambiguous non-committal pronouncements designed to avoid giving offence to those who should be criticised) or rooted in an irrational fear of being associated with someone associated with a party known to be “racist”.  
  13. I may be able to persuade other experienced and prominent members of the BNP to join UKIP which would demoralize what is left of the BNP, causing yet more defections.
  14. I have devised a method of cleansing such ex-BNP members of the taint of racism.
  15. I have devised a Code of Conduct for Members which I believe would make relations between members more co-operative and comradely.  
  16. The prohibition against ex-BNP members joining UKIP is in any case ultra vires.
  17. The only reason to NOT admit me is if you really think UKIP would have fewer votes because I am a member, and that is most unlikely, as I am now already known for thinking the unthinkable, saying the unsayable, telling the truth as I see it and having perfect command of all my arguments.   
  18. Foreign-born though I am, non-white though I am, I speak for the British better than the indigenous British politicians can speak for the British, and I am not afraid to say what needs to be said, without fear of favour.  If you listen carefully you will hear, up and down the nation, the liberals quaking in their boots and the Vampire of Feminism hissing with rage, for she fears the light of Truth and the revelation of Reason that will demonstrate her dementia, incompetence and the unwarranted burden she places on this country by condoning and sponsoring widespread illegitimacy, whose talents she wastes and whose wealth she squanders on her useless projects to demonstrate her status - the status of being so privileged she is far removed from reality and can defy common sense - and her endless indiscriminate nauseating stinking toxic discharge of compassion and tolerance of all that is evil and destructive in society.  Let us now drive a stake through her heart, before night falls again .....

2 comments:

this is my england said...

"My association with the BNP would help to attract more members to the UKIP, which would be a good thing because it would show that UKIP are not the PC cowards they are who bore and frustrate voters by their fear of being accused of racism"

That'll work - asking to join a party by accusing them of being boring PC cowards. Comedy gold.

Claire Khaw said...

Well, they are. I am not going to lie and mince my words.

Why God revealed the Torah to Jews of all people

https://t.co/a7RYQBZWpC — Real Vincent Bruno (@RealVinBruno) April 18, 2024 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organized_religion   9:00  Ahmadiy...