Translate

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Is Anthony Worrall Thompson really mentally ill and in need of therapy?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2012/01/09/anthony-worrall-thompson-arrested-for-shoplifting-cheese-and-wine-115875-23691059/

Why can't he just say:

"It's a fair cop, gov.  I kept doing it because I got away with it and thought I would keep getting away with it.  DIY scanning was just too tempting for me.   It is a great feeling when you have got something for nothing, and I became hooked on that feeling.  Yeah, it was thrill-seeking and risk-taking and ultimately dishonesty and theft, and obviously very stupid because I got caught, but I am NOT mentally ill, so I will dispense with therapy that so many people are urging upon me."   

It is the British culture of excuses that makes the British now so despicable and contemptible.   

No comments:

Mujahid answers some of my 23 questions for Muslims

https://t.co/il73UjGO1X — Koranic Secularism (@Book_of_Rules)  April 25, 2024 2:00   Feminism is the corruption of the morals of women bribi...