Translate

Sunday 25 March 2012

Claire Khaw - black and white and red all over


I am now persona non grata at both New Right Meetings and the London Forum Meetings.

http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/blog/article/1680/nazis-defeated-curry-completed

Apparently, I am possessed of such magical superhuman powers that I am capable of passing on to the Reds information I do not have, eg details of the venue to this meeting which were at no time given to me:



London Forum Meeting

Saturday 24th March
1pm

featuring


Oma Filmersson – The Situation in Sweden

Oma will give an analysis of the worsening situation in Sweden and sum up the various groups that are fighting the decline

Tage Talquest – Exposing ‘Expo’

 An insight into the Zionism and anti-White Racism and of Scandinavia’s wealthy ‘anti-Racist’ organisation


Lasse Wilhelmson – From Zionism to Humanism

Lasse Wilhelmson, formerly a highly-respected journalist and popular author, whose book ‘Is the World Upside Down’ was a best seller. He is also now known as ‘Scandinavia’s Gilad Atzmon’.  He will detail his disillusionment with Marxism and Jewishness and his journey from being a Jewish Marxist to an independent dissident and truthseeker.

Jonathan Bowden – Maurras, Action Francaise and the Cagoule
Jonathan Bowden, ‘Britain’s best orator’, will analyse the Nationalist Movement in Inter-war France



  1. Why would I wish to do such a thing?   
  2. How would it benefit me to to such a thing?
  3. Why would I want to disrupt a bunch of harmless old dears enjoying themselves at bingo, even if they are occasionally a bit antisemitic?  Don't young people these days know that the White European gentiles of previous generations were allowed to express antisemitic views and indeed these views were considered as normal as being pro-gay marriage these days?
  4. I had in fact been invited to speak at a meeting in May on the subject of Israel.  A rag tag bunch though they are, the London Forum and New Right meetings are still considered to be the ideological centre of the Right and the most prestigious nationalist forum to speak at in London.  I was quite looking forward to giving that speech and perhaps inviting a Rabbi Facebook friend of mine to come along.  After all, I would be making out a case for a theocracy in Israel and how, ultimately, a theocracy under the aegis of Islam would be the only viable option for all the Jews, Christians and Muslims of the Holy Land.  It would have heralded the way for peace in the Middle East too, if the Israelis took on board my heartfelt and well-meant advice to them on how they may peacefully enjoy their Jewish homeland.  Tragically, however, peace in the Middle East it may not happen this year, because I have now been deprived of a platform.  It would have been my most important speech in my entire life and would have had worldwide ramifications.  The world will now have to wait a little longer to be saved.   
  5. It is quite clear that the venue was already known after the last London Forum meeting on 21 January 2012 in any case as can be seen at  http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/blog/article/1535/unemployed-pub-bores-and-vermin-meet  The snide attempt to suggest that it was either Jeffrey Marshall or I who leaked the details is of course as outrageous as it is ridiculous.
  6. The first and last New Right meeting I attended was the 36th one, last year.   I imagine the Reds would have known about the venue of meeting way way way before 24 March, and only decided to disrupt it that day because they knew two very important persons - me and a certain David Jones  http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/blog/article/1675/nazi-boy-arrives  - were due to be attending it. 
  7. Jez Turner, the organiser, who texted me at 6:38am on the day  informing me that I was "suspended from attending the meeting", has yet to tell me what I am accused of.  He will know that he never told me the venue of the meeting.   Perhaps he credits me with supernatural powers of prescience that I have to admit regretfully that I do not in fact possess.  


He first told me that he would ring me to explain later that evening.  When I sent him a text pointing out that nationalist unity is not promoted by punishing first and making enquiries later, nor behaving as if the rules of natural justice are an entirely alien concept to nationalists, I was told to ring him later to discuss this. I have chosen not to because I prefer any charges against me to be made out in writing, but I rather doubt I will be hearing from him again.  I imagine if I called him now he would tell me where to get off in no uncertain terms, since I have heard that texts were being circulated to the effect of "Meeting cancelled.  Khaw called the Reds" by Jez Turner himself.

So it is yet another trumped-up charge to impede my irresistible and inexorable ascent up the rickety and rotten ladder of British nationalism.  If I have anything to do with it, and I have every intention of continuing to do so, British nationalism will be a libertarian, enterprising, racially neutral and rational, with lower taxes and fewer laws, practising family values supported by marriage.

I have absolutely no intention of expelling anyone except illegal immigrants and am a peace-nik who has been consistently against the wars started by our liberal government in Afraqbya.

The reasons the committee members of the London Forum have against me could well be racially-motivated, or they could be ideological, but it matters not, since every attempt to silence me produces an even louder sound.   Trying to silence me is like trying to silence a very squeaky toy.

I quite see that they would hate for me - a mere female and a foreigner - to succeed where they themselves have failed.  It would be too humiliating for words.  If that is their reason for wishing to marginalise me, then they should examine their own nationalist credentials and conscience.  If they cannot do it themselves, they had better let someone else do it, rather than continuing to muddle along stabbing each other in the back as they continue lurching down a blind alley pushing at each other aggressively on their way to defeat and disappointment ....

Nationalism is about promoting good government, not about wanting to be right about people you have taken a dislike to and think are wrong uns because they are not what you imagined or hoped they would be.  Sometimes, new blood is needed to infuse a stale ideology that seems only about hating other races, with something inclusive and morally sound as well as visionary and noble.  The movement is fetid with paranoia and incessant backstabbing and Jez, whom I had thought was a breath of fresh air with his comparative youth and energy - seems to lack the character to change the way things are and just goes along with it.

Perhaps he is himself a state plant.  What could be more demoralising than to give nationalists false hope and then utterly destroy this hope as soon as it is nurtured?

There was simply no attempt to behave honourably or even go through the motions of establishing the truth.  An anonymous accusation (reported in Searchlight - that devoted friend of British Nationalism, no less!) is always enough to decide your fate, to be decided upon by an anonymous tribunal from which there is no appeal.

Any party of mine would have the highest standard of justice with regard to dealings between party and member.  Observing the abysmal standards of justice I see in all the parties in how they deal with member discipline, it would be the easiest thing in the world to do to better that.

It has been my theory for a while now that all the problems of our democracy come from party constitutions that dispenses the opposite of justice to party members.  This is corrupting and makes politicians fear to speak their views.   When politicians fear to speak, then, sadly, the governed remain in ignorance and labour under misapprehensions.

If traditional nationalists can't do it themselves because they are just a bunch of frightened old hypocrites and cowards who haven't had a new idea in decades or because they are just not up to doing anything much these days other than prate and whinge in their ever-decreasing circles, then they should move out of the way and make way for someone who will, and support him (or her) with all their heart and strength.  It is not every day you have the perfect leader for your movement knocking on your door offering to clean your windows, do your gardening and paint your house out of the goodness of her heart.   

No comments:

Public order, public morality and public education

https://t.co/pgUwDUExiT — Real Vincent Bruno (@RealVinBruno) April 23, 2024 2:00  Denmark outlaws Koran-burning. https://www.samaa.tv/208735...