Translate

Saturday 11 August 2012

A new anthem for the English to be called MECCA?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_did_those_feet_in_ancient_time

Jerusalem


And did those feet in ancient time.
Walk upon Englands mountains green:
And was the holy Lamb of God,
On Englands pleasant pastures seen!

And did the Countenance Divine,
Shine forth upon our clouded hills?
And was Jerusalem builded here,
Among these dark Satanic Mills?

Bring me my Bow of burning gold;
Bring me my Arrows of desire:
Bring me my Spear: O clouds unfold!
Bring me my Chariot of fire!

I will not cease from Mental Fight,
Nor shall my Sword sleep in my hand:
Till we have built Jerusalem,
In Englands green and pleasant Land.

John Forster, a well-known Church historian once said:  "Yes, a wonderful tune; but the words ask four questions and the answer to them all is NO."

I would like to change the words of the poem while keeping its metre and theme it on a time when the English were unconsciously Islamic and happy and glorious compared to now.

These days, you can beg and plead with Islamophobes again and again to tell you what they find so objectionable about the Koran and they will still be too lazy, illiterate or proud to read it.   If they have they will be unable to point to any particular verse that offends against morality or common sense.

The English could be Islamic again, and properly so, and it would be no bad thing, if the Koran is interpreted for them in the way that I would interpret it for them.   [Secular Koranism for the judiciary (who do not have to convert - only pass an examination that I myself shall set), Anglican Islam for the masses (incorporating Anglican forms of worship where they do not contradict the Koran) and Agnostic Indifference for the political classes in my proposed one party state that will come into being the moment Peter Bone MP's House of Commons Disqualification Bill is passed.   http://thevoiceofreason-ann.blogspot.co.uk/2011/12/khaw-consultancy-advisory-service-to.html]

England is stuffed with Muslims the English hate and fear precisely because they have been so disgracefully unIslamic.

How have they been unIslamic?

http://thevoiceofreason-ann.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/disobey-koran-at-your-peril.html explains.

Mecca


No comments:

Vincent Bruno's dystopian utopia v Claire Khaw's proposed one-party theocracy

https://t.co/MXzLdhUyvR — Real Vincent Bruno (@RealVinBruno) April 17, 2024 4:00  Married sex is the most expensive form of sex.  6:00  Marg...