Translate

Friday 15 February 2013

Claire Khaw interviewed by Malatesta's blog proposes a politics chat show co-hosted with Peter Mandelson and Rory Bremner

https://malatesta32.wordpress.com/2013/02/14/a-chat-with-claire-khaw/ has the edited version of our exchange.  The full exchange can be read below.  

Like · ·
  • Claire Khaw I have explained loads of times that it is impossible for me to be a Nazi.

  • Claire Khaw If anyone calls me an antisemite I will sue!

  • Eric Malcolm you look great! is that at your house?

  • Claire Khaw No, this was at David Jones' place in Todmorden.

    That photo came from this lot at http://thevoiceofreason-ann.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/httpwww.html

  • Eric Malcolm is david good at politics? i might vote for him.

  • Claire Khaw He is running for election in May.

  • Claire Khaw He seems to enjoy running them anyway.

  • Eric Malcolm running or ruining?

  • Claire Khaw I have got into trouble with the Conservative Party over that photo too.

  • Eric Malcolm why donnt you join one of these. theres loads of choice: http://malatesta32.wordpress.com/2013/02/07/far-right-unity-continued/


  • Claire Khaw He doesn't even expect to win. I think he just enjoys the attention he gets. I suppose it gives the townspeople of Tod a chance to show how pissed off they are by the LibLabCon. Anyway, I can't see that he is doing any harm.

  • Eric Malcolm why dont you start your own party?

  • Claire Khaw There is no point joining a party smaller and even more useless than the BNP.

  • Claire Khaw As for starting my own party, I am not so deluded as to think anyone would join my party. Richer and more famous people have started their own party and failed.

  • Claire Khaw Robert Kilroy Silk comes to mind with his Veritas.

  • Eric Malcolm ill join!

  • Eric Malcolm silk is a chatshow used car salesman.

  • Claire Khaw But that would not be enough.
  • Claire Khaw Even if you brought all your friends along to my party it would still not be enough. You see, I am a realist.

  • Eric Malcolm i think youd be great. the show could be called 'claire's cause' (khaw's! geddit?) and you could interview the prime minister as to why he has kicked you out of our party.

  • Claire Khaw The PM is an imbecile, I am sad to say.

  • Eric Malcolm and you are the girl to tell him so!

  • Claire Khaw Do you think David Cameron has really heard of me?

  • Claire Khaw I think people just put the boot in when I blogged that I had joined.

  • Eric Malcolm yes i should think he has to remember everyone being prime minister.

  • Eric Malcolm why would they do that? idiots.

  • Claire Khaw I am afraid lots of people don't like me on account of the things that I say. That's politics for you though, eh?

  • Eric Malcolm of course, rise abov it claire. what do you think of my chatshow idea 'Claire's Cause'?

  • Claire Khaw I prefer the Lord and Lady Mandelson Politics Show.

  • Eric Malcolm why do you fancy peter mandleson?

  • Claire Khaw I admire him for what he did to the Labour Party.

  • Eric Malcolm what about 'claire's Khaws'?

  • Claire Khaw I feel sad for him that he never became Prime Minister because he was the hatchet man who did the dirty work for Blair who kept smiling and looked like butter wouldn't melt in his mouth.

  • Claire Khaw The names you suggest would not work because they have too few syllables.

  • Claire Khaw You see, I have thought about it and VISUALISED it.

  • Eric Malcolm how about 'Claire's Khaws Of The Day!'

  • Eric Malcolm wow! how can i visualise my own chat show??

  • Claire Khaw You make it sound like a daytime TV show, so NO.

  • Eric Malcolm no it would be like newsnight at 10 so it cd be a no holds barred type political debate!

  • Claire Khaw It is easy for me because I know how much I want it. Also, I think of myself as a bit of a Dame Edna.

  • Eric Malcolm golly, i dont think i could visualise anything!

  • Claire Khaw It would be me and my Lord and Master Peter and a butler, who would be played by Rory Bremner.

  • Claire Khaw Guests would come for tea and we would chat about events and gossip. It would be great!"

  • Eric Malcolm i dont think yr being serious now. on youtube there are people who make their own cooking programmes. i saw one on how to make pies/.

  • Claire Khaw It would only happen if lots of people wanted it, and I amuse and entertain enough people for enough to make me think I would be OK with my own chat show.

  • Claire Khaw That photo was a bit high risk but to get the publicity was the main reason why I did it.

  • Claire Khaw IT DOESN'T MEAN I HATE JEWS!!!!

  • Eric Malcolm i think you would be super. maybe you cd get people from smaller parties - like BPP, dave jones and the lib-dems to argue whilst you make tea and cakes.

  • Claire Khaw Anyway, Mandy is sort of Jewish.

  • Eric Malcolm the jews arent nice tho claire.

  • Claire Khaw I don't have a problem with them, to be honest. I don't really hate anyone.

  • Claire Khaw Not even the SSMs.

  • Eric Malcolm so why the swastika?

  • Eric Malcolm i think its a great pic!

  • Claire Khaw Thanks.

  • Eric Malcolm do you like my new glasses?

  • Claire Khaw The swastika was in Dave's home and he had a bunch of guns. The opportunity was too good to miss.

  • Claire Khaw Everyone has your glasses these days.

  • Eric Malcolm guns? be careful claire, youb can have someone's eye out with those. oooh, scary!

  • Eric Malcolm everyone has my glasses? no wonder i cant find them! LOL!

  • Claire Khaw Well, no one was hurt during the taking of that photograph.

  • Claire Khaw Maybe you should wear contacts.

  • Eric Malcolm i should jolly well think so. be careful. and i tried contacts but the optician said my eyes were too 'small and evil.' which was very rude indeed!

  • Claire Khaw They are a bit of a pain to get on and off.

  • Eric Malcolm what? opticians. it took 24 minutes to for me to get a lady optician off. but she was a SSM!

  • Claire Khaw I am not surprised, a handsome chappie like you.

  • Claire Khaw I must say that your anti-fascist logos are very fascist indeed!

  • Claire Khaw Did you design them?

  • Eric Malcolm i am a fascist! i use them ironically.

  • Eric Malcolm i think i may try contacts again though but much bigger ones.

No comments:

Public order, public morality and public education

https://t.co/pgUwDUExiT — Real Vincent Bruno (@RealVinBruno) April 23, 2024 2:00  Denmark outlaws Koran-burning. https://www.samaa.tv/208735...