Translate

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Dave Jones, aspiring councillor of Todmorden, spreads claims that Claire Khaw is a police informant




I like to think that Public Debate at https://www.facebook.com/groups/466234513398453/ really does have the highest standard of rational discourse while being politically diverse.

As for Dave Jones claiming that I am a police informant, I am pretty certain that even he does not believe in that himself.   The little loser is merely flinging all the mud he can find at me in the hope that some of it will stick.

When asked on whom I have informed, the answer comes there none.  David Jones has himself been informing on me to the Reds too while he was hanging around them in a forlorn state after our association broke up.

As for why he is doing so, it seems that he holds me responsible for everything that has gone wrong in his life, including his decision to approach me in the first place, as well as his decision to


  1. unfriend me on Facebook
  2. afterwards beg me to "sort things out" with him, or else
  3. repeatedly threaten to commit suicide over one weekend unless I did as he asked
  4. utterly disgrace himself on Facebook again and again and again 



https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jail-Deport-Claire-Khaw-Enemy-of-the-White-Working-Class/382443425185669?fref=ts

1 comment:

David Ross Mann said...

"Brave Islamist Saracens"

A wonderful sounding phrase. Poetic. If one were an Islamist it would look fine on ones tombstone.

Vincent Bruno is dismayed to be told that theocracy is necessary to make white people marry again

https://t.co/k5DOSS5dv4 — Real Vincent Bruno (@RealVinBruno) March 27, 2024 10:00  Gender relations 12:00  Anthony Trollope 14:00  Being bot...