Translate

Wednesday 10 April 2013

Government hate site being proposed Claire Khaw


I really think people be given the option of rating their hatred of groups of people and individuals.

On a scale of 0 to10 how much do you hate

Muslims
Blacks
Orientals
Asians
"Pakis"
Jews
Zionists
immigrants
Reds
Liberals
pikeys
the Irish
Catholics
paedos
racists
sexists
Nazis
people who are richer than you
CHAVs who have moved into your nice neighbourhood


Maggie Thatcher
David Cameron
Nick Griffin
Anjem Choudary
Tony Blair
Glenda Jackson for being rude about Maggie
Your ex ?
etc etc

The purpose of this is to let the hate site absorb the hatred (and thereby reducing violent crime) and for the government to compile a happiness index of those whom it governs and to see who hates whom and why.

This would save on having to police demos and paying them overtime or wasting police time making them pursue perpetrators of "Facebook crime".

Users would be invited to say exactly why they hate a person or groups of people and be encouraged to get things off their chest.

Aren't I just brilliant?  Is there any reason at all why I should not be Dictator of Britain?

And if I do become Dictator you can be sure that I will let you all tell me why you hate me and buy cyber effigies of me to burn, without hurting you or locking you up or shooting you.


No comments:

Why God revealed the Torah to Jews of all people

https://t.co/a7RYQBZWpC — Real Vincent Bruno (@RealVinBruno) April 18, 2024 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organized_religion   9:00  Ahmadiy...