YUSUFALI: Serve Allah, and join not any partners with Him; and do good- to parents, kinsfolk, orphans, those in need, neighbours who are near, neighbours who are strangers, the companion by your side, the wayfarer (ye meet), and what your right hands possess: For Allah loveth not the arrogant, the vainglorious;-
PICKTHAL: And serve Allah. Ascribe no thing as partner unto Him. (Show) kindness unto parents, and unto near kindred, and orphans, and the needy, and unto the neighbour who is of kin (unto you) and the neighbour who is not of kin, and the fellow-traveller and the wayfarer and (the slaves) whom your right hands possess. Lo! Allah loveth not such as are proud and boastful,
SHAKIR: And serve Allah and do not associate any thing with Him and be good to the parents and to the near of kin and the orphans and the needy and the neighbor of (your) kin and the alien neighbor, and the companion in a journey and the wayfarer and those whom your right hands possess; surely Allah does not love him who is proud, boastful;
There will doubtless be skeptics and Islamophobes who will have to be persuaded of the wisdom of adopting such a course, which they will find objectionable and frightening.
- If Islam is Judaism Lite, Secular Koranism is Islam Lite.
- Secular Koranism is the vaccination for Radical Islam. Think of Edward Jenner and his immunisation programme. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Jenner Secular Koranism is cow pox and Radical Islam is small pox.
- The problem with Muslims is that they prefer the Hadith to the Koran, even as they acknowledge the Koran to be the revealed Word of God, while the Hadith was compiled by fallible humans.
- Muslims cannot bring themselves to reject the Hadith where it is contradicted by the Koran for to do so would be considered heresy by most of their fellow Muslims.
- What Islamophobes hate about Islam comes from the Hadith.
- If the Koran says "all animals are equal" the Hadith says "but some animals are more equal than others".
- The Koran is well-drafted enough to withstand a literal interpretation.
- Thesis = Old Testament; Antithesis = New Testament; Synthesis = Koran.
- The Koran has less harsh punishments than the Old Testament.
- The hatred the West have for Islam is based mainly on cultural chauvinism and the belief that brown and backward people whom they have conquered cannot possibly have a better religion than Christianity.
- Napoleon Hill, who wrote THINK AND GROW RICH, promoted Islam. http://thevoiceofreason-ann.blogspot.co.uk/2009/03/think-and-grow-rich-author-napoleon.html
- Man created God to protect him from the slut.
- All the Abrahamic faiths promote the same moral precepts. The moral precepts promoted by the Abrahamic faiths bring about social cohesion, which protects your society from internal and external enemies.
- Who are the internal enemies of a society? Sluts and socialists.
- The patriarchy is maintained by the precepts of the Abrahamic faiths.
- The matriarchy reasserts itself when the precepts of the Abrahamic faiths are abandoned.
- All advanced societies are patriarchal, and all declining and primitive societies are matriarchal.
- A patriarchy is a society that condones male promiscuity while a matriarchy is a society that condones female promiscuity.
- Female promiscuity facilitates male promiscuity.
- Male promiscuity is more easily checked by women being told not to be sluts.
- A slut is a woman who has extramarital sex.
- The evil the prohibition against extramarital sex was intended to prevent is widespread bastardy.
- Widespread bastardy leads to widespread degeneracy and racial and national decline, leading eventually to civilisational extinction.
- Only the Koran will save the West from feminism and allow it to go back to basics now.
- To tolerate sluts means to tolerate bastards, to tolerate both means to tolerate a cancer growing within your society whose numbers grow exponentially. To say it is OK for women to be sluts means you are saying it is OK for your race and nation to breed an inferior, criminal, unproductive, degenerate and parasitical race within your race at the expense of the productive.
- The defect of Christianity is that it requires a corrupt and corruptible priesthood who will interpret scripture to suit the political orthodoxy of the time, eg gay marriage.
- The advantage of Islam is the Koran whose clearly-drafted precepts are easily translatable into legal principles.
- The law restrains the extent of our immorality. "The people are the grass, the law the wind. When the wind blows, the grass will bend."
- A legal system infused with Koranic principles can dispense with the need of for a corrupt and corruptible priesthood to maintain and promote morality.
- Secular Koranism - a legal system and not a belief system - can be interpreted and applied by a non-Muslim judiciary.
People who refuse to be moved by Truth, Reason and Morality will have to be moved by something else, if Good is to triumph over Evil.— Claire Khaw (@ntfem) July 23, 2017
Secular Koranism has never been attempted anywhere else before and I do not deny that it would be seen as a revolutionary ideology.— Claire Khaw (@ntfem) July 23, 2017
Secular Koranism will only be relying on the judiciary as currently constituted to be its "priesthood" and they do not have to be Muslim.— Claire Khaw (@ntfem) July 23, 2017
The whole point about Secular Koranism is that it always intended to be a legal system and was never intended to be a belief system.— Claire Khaw (@ntfem) July 23, 2017
Secular Koranism is not interested in the individual beliefs of citizens as long as they do not break the laws of the Secular Koranist State— Claire Khaw (@ntfem) July 23, 2017
The most important thing to know about Secular Koranism is that it guarantees freedom of belief and free speech with https://t.co/TtXp14fd4t— Claire Khaw (@ntfem) July 23, 2017
Secular Koranism does not envisage closing down any places of worship, but the C of E would have to be disestablished.— Claire Khaw (@ntfem) July 23, 2017
The people most affected by Secular Koranism would be the Royal Family who would finally have freedom of belief, a human right.— Claire Khaw (@ntfem) July 23, 2017
It is ridiculous and hypocritical that a constitutional monarch is not free to choose his religion. This is a hangover from the Reformation.— Claire Khaw (@ntfem) July 23, 2017
If Secular Koranism had already been in place in Tudor times, then all the bloodshed and horror of the Reformation need not have occurred.— Claire Khaw (@ntfem) July 23, 2017
Instead of their constitutional monarchy, the British could have a Philosopher King or Queen.— Claire Khaw (@ntfem) July 23, 2017
If the current Prince of Wales wishes to apply for this vacancy he is welcome to do so. I shall have to devise competitions of wisdom.— Claire Khaw (@ntfem) July 23, 2017
A Philosopher Monarch must be seen to be wise, but how are we to measure wisdom? How do we know when a person is wise?— Claire Khaw (@ntfem) July 23, 2017
A Philosopher King would keep the British nicely in touch with the Western intellectual traditions of Ancient Greece, don't you think?— Claire Khaw (@ntfem) July 23, 2017
After Charles takes the throne applications would be invited for the position of Philosopher King of Britain. @alaindebotton @RockingMrE— Claire Khaw (@ntfem) July 23, 2017
Perhaps that was why Jews were punished by God. What is worse than being invaded? Being turfed out of your own land. Horrible.— Claire Khaw (@ntfem) July 23, 2017
In the Middle Ages, people did not know what a failure Christianity would prove to be though it was starting to go horribly wrong then.— Claire Khaw (@ntfem) July 23, 2017
The Reformation and the European Wars of Religion were signs of Christianity beginning to go horribly wrong.— Claire Khaw (@ntfem) July 23, 2017
If Christianity were a building designed for shelter, then I am afraid it is no longer fit for purpose. It is just a roofless romantic ruin.— Claire Khaw (@ntfem) July 23, 2017
Whether or not we believe in God, we must remember that the teleological purpose of religion was always to maintain group solidarity.— Claire Khaw (@ntfem) July 23, 2017
If our current ideology does not maintain group solidarity and instead undermines it, we must give it up if we care at all for our country.— Claire Khaw (@ntfem) July 23, 2017
Why deny the reality that many women are prepared to share an alpha male rather than a beta male all to themselves?— Claire Khaw (@ntfem) July 23, 2017
There are women who genuinely don't mind sharing a man if he is desirable and high status enough.— Claire Khaw (@ntfem) July 23, 2017
The Koran says monogamy is the ideal but *tolerates* polygamy. This option is useful to replenish the population after war.— Claire Khaw (@ntfem) July 23, 2017
Church of England disestablished = Catholics will be on your side here as will many other belief groups.— Anthony Larme (@AnthonyLarme) July 23, 2017
https://t.co/TtXp14fd4t is an excellent non-lethal way of shaming sluts. It is better than https://t.co/07tOcnWIwb— Claire Khaw (@ntfem) July 24, 2017