Translate

Sunday 18 May 2014

Were PC reasons why Charlie Brooker was never given the chance to show Jon Snow why exactly Grand Theft Auto is so much fun?



  • Claire Khaw Ra Grand Theft Auto not played. 
    1 hr · Edited · Like
  • Claire Khaw Ra I was really looking forward to Jon Snow murdering a few prostitutes after having sex with them.

    http://www.theguardian.com/.../grand-theft-auto-v...
    www.theguardian.com
    Cassie Rodenberg: My students play GTA V instead of studying. It teaches them to kill prostitutes and demean women in the game – and beyond
    1 hr · Edited · Like · Remove Preview
  • Ae Cha I have heard that Sain'ts row is better comrade Khaw.
    1 hr · Like
  • I love GTA. Not played it in years. It was the only game I remember playing where I never got bored, even without doing the missions (and mostly I would just run over prostitutes and murder strangers).
    55 mins · Unlike · 1
  • Claire Khaw Ra Isn't that weird. Just what I would do too.
  • Claire Khaw Ra I have never played it, but that seems to be all I want to do.
    49 mins · Edited · Like
  • I don't think I've ever completed that many missions on it. There is just something so, so satisfying about putting in the cheat to get a range of weapons, kill pedestrians, steal cars from people, and then block the road and throw a bomb at the abandoned car, watching as its explosion sets the next car on fire, then the next. I like watching the people running from their cars on fire or being killed in the multiple explosions.

    Psychologically, violent games must be a good way to channel our inner psychopath.



  • No comments:

    Why God revealed the Torah to Jews of all people

    https://t.co/a7RYQBZWpC — Real Vincent Bruno (@RealVinBruno) April 18, 2024 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organized_religion   9:00  Ahmadiy...