Translate

Friday 19 September 2014

Tony Martin: 'Nazi' seeks cycling charity trustee role

Tony Martin: 'Nazi' seeks cycling charity trustee role: "It has been brought to my attention that I am the victim of a smear by Searchlies Magazine  "Nazi seeks cycling charity trustee ro... "

For the record, I support Tony's application and see no reason why he should  not be considered as a candidate for the Board of Trustees for the London Cycle Campaign if he is already a keen cyclist. His political activism should in no way disqualify him for this non-political role and I do not see why white working class people who object to uncontrolled immigration and are not afraid to say so publicly should be treated as pariahs. My relations with Tony have always been cordial and I have always found him to be one of the more appealing and personable representatives of British nationalism.


No comments:

Why God revealed the Torah to Jews of all people

https://t.co/a7RYQBZWpC — Real Vincent Bruno (@RealVinBruno) April 18, 2024 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organized_religion   9:00  Ahmadiy...