Translate

Sunday 5 April 2015

Louis Theroux's Transgender Kids


It is Cole/Crystal whose father is Eric and whose mother is Joy. 44th minute:

LT:

From meeting both of them [his parents] that you do more of the girl-type things when you are with your mum and you do less of them when you are with your dad.

Cole/Crystal:

I would do, like, things that are, like, um, something that a boy could do and a girl could do too.  

LT:

Do you have a sense when you are grown whether you would like to be Crystal full time?

 Cole/Crystal:

Actually, when I am grown up I am thinking of being Cole, so not, like, Crystal. This is practically, like when I am out of high school ...

LT:

When you think of yourself as grown-up, do you think of yourself as more of a man or more of a woman?

Cole/Crystal:

A man. 

LT:

You do?

Cole/Crystal:

I think of having a wife and two children and how like in Japan there are these really weird houses with the pointy end roof? I want a house like that and I am really into Japan now and I love their clothing and their style and everything and ...

LT:

Silk?

Cole/Crystal:

Silk originally came from China. [INTERVIEW ENDS]

Perhaps Cole/Crystal just wants to be a Japanese teapot?



No comments:

Public order, public morality and public education

https://t.co/pgUwDUExiT — Real Vincent Bruno (@RealVinBruno) April 23, 2024 2:00  Denmark outlaws Koran-burning. https://www.samaa.tv/208735...