Translate

Monday 18 May 2015

If A Voice For Men in the US and Mike Buchanan in the UK can't fight feminism, they should stand aside for Claire Khaw

My solution is Secular Koranism. http://thevoiceofreason-ann.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/secular-koranism.html

"The only way antifeminism can gain momentum is [if] I am its leader ... "


http://thevoiceofreason-ann.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/secular-koranism.html



It is only after my coronation, to speak, that I will be better equipped to fight feminism on behalf of beta males.

I of course promise to hand over the mantle of antifeminism when a better leader comes along.

2 comments:

snork maiden said...

I love it when you hassle the other anti-feminists. Keep up the good work, I'm sure they'll acknowledge you at some point.

Claire Khaw said...

They sort of have but they prefer failure to success.

Humanism meets Secular Koranism

4:00  Marriage is for legitimate children who are a credit to their parents. 5:00  Illegitimate offspring are the agents of chaos and crimin...