Translate

Tuesday 15 November 2016

Yvette Cooper's definitive definition of "Far Right"

Yvette Cooper:

On immigration [Trump] Far Right. My point is about the Far Right being divisive, inflaming division and people pitting themselves against each other and frankly I think it is also Far Right to talk about massive tax cuts for the richest people in the country and healthcare cuts or Obamacare cuts or NHS cuts as UKIP have done for the poorest people in the country. That, to me, is a Far Right agenda.

So, everything this feminazi dislikes is "Far Right." Gotcha. "Far Right" is a term of abuse libtards use on any proposal that smacks of common sense that they dislike. Now we get it.

I would only be too happy to give my definition if I am invited on air to do so.

In the months and years to come, a satisfactory definition of civic nationalism will be of crucial importance to the social cohesion in the West, if it is not to descend into naked racism, xenophobia, Islamophobia and anti-Semitism.

When MSM has got over its shock and hysteria, they might like to consider airing some of my ideas. 

No comments:

Vincent Bruno is dismayed to be told that theocracy is necessary to make white people marry again

https://t.co/k5DOSS5dv4 — Real Vincent Bruno (@RealVinBruno) March 27, 2024 10:00  Gender relations 12:00  Anthony Trollope 14:00  Being bot...