Translate

Wednesday 31 May 2017

Claire Khaw's Faustian Pact - to be made - with White Nationalists


And this is why most women should be disenfranchised. Is any nationalist prepared to discuss this? Probably not if he has a girlfriend or a wife. I am prepared to do this on their behalf though. I have neither a wife nor a girlfriend to upset.

Curt Doolittle
6 hrs
Someone the other day said that women never admit they're wrong, or that they've screwed up. And that's been bothering me, because I didn't realize that I subconsciously recognize that when I'm dealing with a woman, that unless she's asking me a question, she will never admit anything. And so I just don't work that hard and dismiss her.
This is not true of all women, but it's true of the kind of woman that can't exit her solipsism (emotionalism) and rationally determine the truth or falsehood of an argument independent of her feelings about it.
it must be very hard for women to manage their emotions. I can only for a millisecond a few times a year imagine what it is like to think like a woman and it terrifies me. I would feel totally out of control.




My offer to white nationalists about speaking on their behalf on feminism

Why white people are suffering an existential crisis

There are only two kinds of morality because there are only two sexes

Why men will never get back their country again as long as democratic politicians keep chasing the female vote

In a matriarchy, older and wiser heterosexual men are lower in status to the bimbo and gay man

Claire Khaw's Class and Gender Theory of Western Decline


MGTOW IS FREEDOM is the man with the alpha male leadership qualities I find most impressive.
In the face of feminist threats to his job from his ex-wife, ex-girlfriends, ex-female friends and ex-male friends, he is doubling down and not backing down, and is instead threatening to sue the feminist bitches.
Like, subscribe and donate.

Yes, John/MGTOWisFreedom, you should get better at social media.

Wouldn't it be great if he became the next President of the United States?

No comments:

Vincent Bruno is dismayed to be told that theocracy is necessary to make white people marry again

https://t.co/k5DOSS5dv4 — Real Vincent Bruno (@RealVinBruno) March 27, 2024 10:00  Gender relations 12:00  Anthony Trollope 14:00  Being bot...