In a matriarchy all men are BMVOF.
The West is a matriarchy where the female preference is queen.
Even Trump - supposedly the most powerful man in the world - is cucked.
Feminism cannot be challenged successfully under the current rules for the reasons explained at http://thevoiceofreason-ann.blogspot.com/2017/05/why-men-will-never-get-back-their.html
A warning to men who are BMVOF*: things will get much worse very quickly if you continue to ignore the problem of feminism
Our matriarchy does not care about BMVOF. Being a matriarchy, they will always prioritise the concerns of female voters whose support is crucial to winning any election.
The more men become BMVOF, the more feminists will use these men as evidence that men are inferior to women, and claim more privileges against men, creating even more BMVOF creating more evidence men are inferior to women, increasing the female demand for more privileges against men etc etc. Feminists don't care about male mental health. The more neurotic he is, the more vulnerable to feminine manipulation he is. Eventually the few men allowed to live will be drones for the purpose of mating with the queen and the only female allowed to mate is the queen. Male chicks and bulls are routinely destroyed, for obvious reasons.
Other than the few bulls needed for breeding, the vast majority of male cattle are slaughtered for meat before the age of three years, except where they are needed (castrated) as work oxen for haulage.
Points to bear in mind about the imperative of defeating feminism:
1. Men who want legitimate male offspring must campaign ruthlessly to abolish no fault divorce to clear the decks for themselves, or else be financially ruined by the rules of no fault divorce which will in addition deprive of them of access to their children by their malicious and vengeful ex-wives.
2. Men who want to defeat feminism must not put the cart of sexual access before the horse of re-establishing the patriarchy.
3. Men who want to defeat feminism must not put the cart of marriage before the horse of abolishing no fault divorce.
4. Men unprepared to defend marriage who do not send the vile baggage of feminism packing really do not deserve to have offspring.
5. A nation that has no senior and honourable men prepared to acknowledge the need to re-establish patriarchy through uncompromisingly supporting marriage does not deserve to survive.
6. A nation whose senior male politicians are too morally degenerate and intellectually dishonest they cannot acknowledge that marriage is the indispensable ingredient of patriarchy does not deserve to survive.
7. A nation in which no respectable or honourable men of talent or political ambition can publicly acknowledge that marriage is the indispensable ingredient of patriarchy does not deserve to survive.
8. A nation in which no men of talent or political ambition can acknowledge that nationhood cannot exist without the indispensable ingredient of patriarchy does not deserve to survive.
9. A nation in which no men of talent, leadership or political ambition can be bestir themselves to challenge and defeat the matriarchy because they are atheists and do not care what happens to their country after they are dead does not deserve to survive.
*BMVOF - Beta Male Victims of Feminism
You don't have to be a psychologist to recognise that important issues, such as suicide and failure in education, are impacting a relatively high number of men and boys.
If you are interested in crucial issues such as these, then it is my great pleasure to invite you to the fourth annual Male Psychology Conference, at University College London (UCL) on Friday 23rd and Sat 24th June 2017. This really is an unmissable opportunity to hear and meet with the leading people in this exciting new field and share in the latest thinking and research.
This year we have keynotes from expert on the psychology of suicide, Professor Rory O’Connor, and Canada’s leading combat stress therapist, Professor Marvin Westwood.
Other keynotes explore the government’s view of the mental health of men and boys (Norman Lamb, MP), and the unrecognised plight of children experiencing parental alienation syndrome (Dr Sue Whitcombe).
We also have exciting presentations on a range of topics, from the treatment of psychopathic sex offenders, to the impact of fathers on children, and the unnoticed victims of domestic violence.
The full conference schedule is here http://www.malepsychology.org.uk/conference-schedule/
Book your ticket here http://www.malepsychology.org.uk/product/male-psychology-conference-tickets/
We look forward to welcoming you to the conference in June!
With kind regards,
John Barry, PhD
Clinical, Educational and Health Psychology
Faculty of Brain Sciences
1-19 Torrington Place
London WC1E 6BT