If you cannot get a decent job to get decent wife to have legitimate children with, are you a victim of feminism?— Claire Khaw (@ntfem) May 2, 2017
Feminism rode into public life on the coat tails of egalitarianism.
It is the greatest injustice to treat clearly unequal things equally.
Patriarchy is unashamedly hierarchical to better to implement specialisation and division of labour to promote EFFICIENCY.
1) reduces the birth rate by causing women not to become mothers
2) causes women to be bad mothers
3) causes women not to have enough legitimate children
4) causes women to have badly parented illegitimate children because feminism condones fornication and bastardy?"
1) the repeal of the Equality Act 2010
2) the repeal of the Equal Pay Act 1970
3) the narrowing of the franchise to taxpayers
4) the shaming of sluts with quran.com/24/2?"
If not, what proposals do you have to cut the legs off feminism?