Translate

Saturday 10 June 2017

Claire Khaw described as "timid" by the Liberty Belles

https://femalefedupwithfeminism.wordpress.com/2017/06/10/being-targeted-by-hope-not-hate/

Elizabeth Hobson complaining about Hope Not Hate:

I was warned about how people with views like mine are targeted and harassed.

Is being written about in unflattering terms "being targeted and harassed"?

I, personally, would not say so. Indeed, I would say that the writer is guilty of exaggeration to draw attention to her victimhood - a feminine trait.

someone has clearly decided that it’s time make sure we are silenced before the public has a chance to hear what we actually think.

Who is silencing her?

It is clear that for him to be publicly supported by women is something that leftist ideologues must avoid at all costs.

I would have used "discourage" for "avoid".

we are branded ‘far-right extremists’ without one single example of our views being put forward as evidence for this.

Lawerence chose his words quite carefully.
"L4DP founder member Elizabeth Hobson is a vocal supporter of Davies and has shared platforms with some of the most prominent extreme-right figures active in the UK and overseas."

"Raymond was seen entering an Extremist Club meeting in April, which was addressed by veteran anti-feminist and Nazi-apologist Claire Khaw, who was due to speak on the importance of establishing a one-party theocracy in the UK to eradicate the “matriarchy”."

I did not mention the Extremists Club at all to David Lawerence.
When asked the extent of my involvement and previous interactions with the Liberty Belles, I distanced myself from the ridiculous campaign to ban male circumcision as an expression of unstated antisemitism and Islamophobia and said I was due to have a debate with Natty Kadifa about my proposal for a one party theocracy to eradicate feminism and overthrow the matriarchy.
I repeat: I did *not* mention the Extremists Club.

The words used by Lawerence should give you enough of an indication that your being seen entering an Extremist Club meeting was nothing to do with me:
Raymond was seen entering an Extremist Club meeting in April, which was addressed by veteran anti-feminist and Nazi-apologist Claire Khaw, who was due to speak on the importance of establishing a one-party theocracy in the UK to eradicate the “matriarchy”.

http://thevoiceofreason-ann.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/according-to-left-social-conservatism.html

I do after all propose a one party theocracy. Natty was at my talk last Tuesday.
3 May at 19:03
 

A reasonably careful reading of Natty's post on 3 May 2017 would have revealed this piece of information.

MY EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS WITH DAVID LAWERENCE

Wednesday, 31 May 2017, 13:40
From: David Lawerence

Dear Claire Khaw

Could you please clarify the extent of your invovlement with the group the Liberty Belles?

Yours sincerely

David Lawrence
Researcher
HOPE not hate

Wednesday, May 31, 2017 12:46:13 AM
To: David Lawerence
They want nothing to do with me, predictably!



Thursday, 1 June 2017, 10:06
From: David Lawerence

Thank you Claire.

Could you specify the nature of your previous interractions with members of the group?

Regards
David

Thursday, 1 June 2017, 10:24
To: David Lawerence

I have taken great care to distance myself from their campaign to ban male circumcision on the grounds that it is antisemitic, Islamophobic, hypocritical and a distraction from the message of anti-feminism. 

http://thevoiceofreason-ann.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/the-proposal-to-ban-male-circumcision.html  

Natty Kadifa said she would debate me last month, but this has yet to take place.

*************************************************************
I am now accused of the Liberty Belles of being "timid". In fact, I am still keen to have a debate while Natty is making her excuses and has blocked me.

10 June 2017
Natty Kadifa
Natty Kadifa Claire, you blew your chance to have this debate when you started being a horrible bitch in our private conversation.

So I'm not interested in debating you.

It's not because of your strong views you are told to piss off, by various people, it is because you are a bully.

Sociopathic characteristics even.

Keep hating on us if you must. But I've kept my views about you in the open.

I'll be blocking you now.
Claire Khaw
Claire Khaw How have I bullied you or anyone else?
Claire Khaw
Claire Khaw I knew you would find some excuse to back out of this debate.
Claire Khaw
Claire Khaw In what way have I displayed "sociopathic characteristics"?
Natty Kadifa
Natty Kadifa Doth protest too much me thinks

Lol
Claire Khaw
Claire Khaw Please tell the others what it was that I said to you in our private conversation that you found so intolerable.


THE PRIVATE CONVERSATION

3 JUNE 01:10

Natty
did you set up this article?
http://hopenothate.org.uk/2017/06/02/tory-politician-links-extreme-far-right/

3 JUNE 07:26

Claire
Of course I didn't set it up.
Setting up something suggests I initiated the article by getting in touch with HnH. They did however get in touch with me and asked me if I ever had any contact with the Liberty Belles. I said they wanted nothing to do with me.


Natty
So you told them that I met you ?


Claire
Yes. [I said yes, but actually, I didn't say that in my email response to David Lawerence, although our meeting was mentioned at http://thevoiceofreason-ann.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/according-to-left-social-conservatism.html also referred to above.]


Natty
Why do I think you contacted them?


Claire
Why would I?


Natty
If you told them we don't want anything to do with you. Then some evidence would be nice. They don't mention that what So ever


Claire
I am not going to lie when asked a direct follow up question.
I hardly gave them the impression we are best mates.


Natty
Is this by email?


Claire
The article said you went to a meeting at which I was speaking, which was quite restrained of them.
Yes, they approached me by email.


Natty
I've asked them to remove the blatant lie


Claire
What blatant lie?
It was your YouTube interview with Philip Davies  that let the cat out of the bag.
I am associated with antifeminism and I did blog about my position on male circumcision so that was why they came to me, I guess.
Liz giving a talk at the infamous London Forum was the worst thing you guys did in publicity terms, but I was nothing to do with that.
So if anyone is blaming you for being at a meeting I was also at, that was a drop in the ocean of bad publicity compared to Liz speaking at the London Forum.
What blatant lie are you referring to?
You yourself have told me Liberty Belles want nothing to do with me. Is that the "blatant lie" you are on about?
Are you accusing me of telling a "blatant lie"?
If so please state the lie you think I told so we both know what we are talking about.
3 JUNE 09:25

Natty
Not you
The lie that they asked us to comment


Claire
Comment on what?
Oh, comment on it before it was published?


Natty
In the article it says that we declined to comment
They never asked us


Claire
I knew Liz speaking at the London Forum would bite you guys on the bum as soon as I saw it.
I hope you are going to strike while the iron's hot.
After the election nobody's going to care.
How did it go on Wednesday?


Natty
Strike with what exactly?


Claire
Have the debate before polling day, obviously.
That was what I was suggesting all along.


Natty
You don't get it do you?
We are not in this for short term controversy
Even though I like controversy lol but that's not the point of the l4pd


Claire
You are missing an opportunity, but your attitude does not surprise me at all.
You did media studies, didn't you?
You are going to wait till all this quietens down, and start again, when nobody will care.
Philip Davies will never speak to you again now.


Natty
Why would a debate with you be worth anything
Seriously
Only people in our circles would care


Claire
Why would you *not* want the publicity?
What did they teach at media studies anyway? How to *avoid* publicity?


Natty
My point is that you won't bring any lol
Lol what on earth


Claire
You are easily put off, aren't you?
It is a real opportunity, but you are going to ignore it. Typical.


Natty
You completely overestimate that people care what you have to say p


Claire
You are going to say something boring when nobody cares again.


Natty
What opportunity?


Claire
They will care about feminism and Philip Davies from now till 8 June.
So weird you can't see it.


Natty
And what exactly would a debate with YOU with
I never said I can't see that
Lol


Claire
I assume you want the Liberty Belles to be better known.


Natty
I said Why on earth would we want to do it with you
Not until we have actual content


Claire
I suppose if you did that Belinda Brown would run away, and that's what you're afraid of.
Of course she would run away.


Natty
No lol


Claire
If she hasn't run away by now.
Have you spoken to her, or is she not taking your calls?


Natty
Lol
Your such a sociopath


Claire
Wright and Kitkiss will have run away.
How am I a sociopath? I know what will happen.


Natty
Look at you, getting off on the thought of breaking up the group
Does it make you smile?


Claire
How have I broken up the group?


Natty
That. No one cares about you
No lol you think that's going to happen
Lol


Claire
I am just telling you what would give Liberty Belles the most publicity.
And what to expect.


Natty

Sorry Why would it be a good thing to have publicity with you
Unless it is to point out how much I think you are too authoritarian
No one outside of our circles would care


Claire
Yes, point out whatever you want to point out.
And give your side of the story, obviously.


Natty
No one else would care


Claire
And you're going to pass up the opportunity.


Natty
Lol


Claire
Yes, they would. People gunning for PD [Philip Davies] would.


Natty
Right


Claire
The Tory Party would, the international media would.
But you're not going to do it because you're scared.


Natty
The Tory party wouldn't care
No because no one cares


Claire
Of course they would. They wouldn't want to lose a seat.
You just don't want to do it because you are scared.


Natty
Lol


Claire
So no one cares, then nothing happens.
You have nothing to lose.


Natty
And What would happen


Claire
Who knows.
Just do it and then upload it or not.
At least fucking do it.
Do it and then decide what you are going to do with it, instead of not doing it at all.
This is so basic, I can't believe I have to tell you this.
Right, you go discuss it with someone whose opinion you respect.
Not Belinda Brown because she won't be taking your calls!
Kitsis is gone!
So is Wright. Foregone conclusion.
Talk later, Natty.


Natty
Lol
Your strategy of bullying me isn't working me Claire
Bullying isn't the right word


Claire
Bullying?!


Natty
What is the right word?


Claire
I would describe what I am doing as EXHORTATION.


Natty
I duno...Is it...middle aged.attention whore who can't make her own valuable content?
Who has to bait others trying to do something?


Claire
Just giving you my objective advice if you want publicity for antifeminism.
But it seems you don't.


Natty
I have such a glutton the for conflict I'm my own worst enemy by being intrigued by you lol
Yes I understand that


Claire
"All publicity is good publicity" if you have a cause.
Even bad publicity is just the opportunity to correct misconceptions.
The worst thing is silence, when people refusing to even ask questions. You just got somewhere, but you want it the interest to die down so you can start from scratch again. Pathetic.


Natty
I agree
And we haven't given silence


Claire
What do you mean you haven't "given silence"?


Natty
We commented about it already
You are quite nasty
I thought you might be useful. But your just an abusive ass hole


Claire
Commented on what?


Natty
Don't message me anymore
I'm not interested in you trying to manipulate me


Claire
Ah yes. Pretend to be offended and then disengage. Gotcha.
I am presenting you with facts and rational arguments. I am sorry you find them unanswerable and have to pretend they are abuse.  Very feminine though!


Natty
I'm. Not offend lol
I just think you really shoot yourself in the foot
I had agreed to do something with you and then you go and do this


Claire
Do WHAT?


Natty
And then try and manipulate me by inferring I'll loose the group


Claire
What did I do?


Natty
Your the dark triad version of feminine
Your like the black widow who eats her man


Claire
Are you accusing me of murder now?


Natty
Not literally


Claire
You are getting hysterical, aren't you?


Natty
Like symbolically
Omg


Claire
You will be accusing me of witchcraft next.


Natty
Lol
Nope
Self awareness isn't your strong suite I get it
I ain't doing this debate with you at all
And I most certainly wasn't going to do it before the election
And all your tactics of trying to piss me off ain't working
So, kindly piss off

No comments:

Public order, public morality and public education

https://t.co/pgUwDUExiT — Real Vincent Bruno (@RealVinBruno) April 23, 2024 2:00  Denmark outlaws Koran-burning. https://www.samaa.tv/208735...