Translate

Friday 1 September 2017

My invitation to Stefan Molyneux for a debate on the logic of theocracy

To: Michael DeMarco
Sent: Friday, 1 September 2017, 16:42:23 GMT+1
Subject: The Art of The Argument and the logic of theocracy

Hi Michael

I would like to challenge Stefan to a debate on the logic of theocracy quoting his own words at thevoiceofreason-ann.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/should-law-conform-to-morality-and-if.html

If he wins, I buy his book. 

Having this debate would get him more publicity for his book.

I suggest we do this on ask.fm. My account is at ask.fm/oneparty4all




Regards

Claire Khaw

 ****************************************

My first question to him is as follows:

Can you refute the arguments at http://thevoiceofreason-ann.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/the-moral-imperative-of-theocracy.html arguing for a theocracy?

No comments:

Vincent Bruno is dismayed to be told that theocracy is necessary to make white people marry again

https://t.co/k5DOSS5dv4 — Real Vincent Bruno (@RealVinBruno) March 27, 2024 10:00  Gender relations 12:00  Anthony Trollope 14:00  Being bot...